Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Great Cheeses Revisited

I had a kind of shocking amount of new visitors to the blog this afternoon.  I was very pleased, of course, and I hope that you enjoy reading my cheese reviews!

I went grocery shopping tonight and, since I hadn't eaten dinner, ended up hungrily scouring the cheese section in the hope of picking out something new to write about.  However, I noticed that the store I was at carried both Beecher's Flagship and Cypress Grove Purple Haze - two of my very favorite cheeses of all time.  I couldn't resist grabbing both of them.  So, if you haven't seen them before, check out my entries on these two truly great cheeses:

Beecher's Flagship

Cypress Grove Purple Haze

Please eat them immediately.  They'll light up your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment